<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 15: First Trial with Big Stamping Nails

Friday 14 March 2014

Day 15: First Trial with Big Stamping Nails

I tried several nail art techniques. Basically, I love nail art products more than drawing and painting on my nails. Nail art products are easy to use and give perfect finish. Stamping nail art is one of my favorite nail art technique. Actually, it was not before I tried it with China Glaze nail polish. Even I tried with Konad stamping nail polish but the result was not good as it comes with China Glaze Polish. I never thought my stamping will come as much perfect as it comes now. So, I have added stamping nail art for Day 15 of my 30 Days Nail Art Challenge.

Things required:
  1. Nail polish colors: white and Don't make me wine by China Glaze
  2. Nail art stamping set with big image plate
  3. Quick dry top coat
Steps for big stamping nails


Step 1: Apply two coats of white and don't make wine nail polish on your nails and let it dry.



Step 2: Gather all products required for stamping nail art at a place for fast and easy work.


Step 3: Apply nail polish on any design you want on your nails.


Step 3: Scrap it asap


Step 4: Take it with stamper. You have to perform step 2 to step 4 very fast. Otherwise nail polish will dry quickly. There are stamping nail polish by Konad, but I prefer China Glaze for my nails. They give perfect finish.

Step 5: Apply top coat to give a finishing touch to your nail art.




















I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for Colorful Tribal Nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home