<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 8: Purple Sparkling Nails

Thursday 6 March 2014

Day 8: Purple Sparkling Nails

After trying silver metallic nails, today I want to go for something easy. For Day 8 of my 30 Days Nail Art challenge, I have listed Purple sparkling nails.



Things required:
  1. Nail polish colors: purple
  2. Silver powder glitter dust
  3. Nail art brush: fan style
  4. Quick dry top coat

Steps for Purple Sparkling Nails

Step 1: Apply two even coats of purple nail polish and let it dry.










Step 2: Now, apply clear nail polish on the top of your fingernail and sprinkle some silver glitter on the same place. I will suggest you to do this step one by one fingernail.








Step 3: Finally, a layer of quick dry top coat and your nail art is done.













I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for Black and white nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home