<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 9: Black and White Nails

Thursday 6 March 2014

Day 9: Black and White Nails

In this 30 days nail art challenge I have applied lots of colorful nail polishes. So, its time to try some black and white nails. I always prefer DIY nail art and DIY nail art products for my tutorials. You don't need to be professional to try my nail art tutorials. So, lets start my Day 9, black and white nails tutorial.



Things required:
  1. Nail polish colors: black and white
  2. A pliece of plastic sheet
  3. Quick dry top coat


Steps for black and white nails:

Step 1: Apply two even coats of white nail polish and let it dry.








Step 2: Now, apply some strokes and dots with black nail polish.








Step 3: Rub plastic sheet softly on your nails before black nail polish dries. It will give beautiful effect on your nails.








Step 4: Repeat step 4 for all nails.









Step 5: Finally, apply a coat of quick dry top coat. It will add shine to your nail art as well as keep it stay for long term.






I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for Rainbow nails.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home