<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 24: Musical nails

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Day 24: Musical nails

I have seen several musical nail arts before. So, I thought to try it and add Day 24, Musical Nails in my 30 days nail art challenge.

Things required:

  1. Nail polish colors: white
  2. Black nail art pen
  3. Quick dry top coat

Steps for Musical Nails

Step 1: Apply two coats of white nail polish for the base of nail art and let it dry.











Step 2: Make some sleek lines with black nail art pen, shown in picture.











Step 3: Add some dots on and near lines, shown in picture.










Step 4: Now, join dots to give a look of musical notes.











Step 5: To give a variation, I have added keyboard keys on ring finger nails.

Step 6: Apply top coat and your nail art is ready.










I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for Newspaper Nails.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home