<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 27: Half-Moon Nail Art With 3D Decals

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Day 27: Half-Moon Nail Art With 3D Decals

I have tried several easy to use nail art products and one of them is 3D decals or stickers. 3D decals come in a wide variety including with stone or without stone, colorful or just black and white. Today, I have combined my half-moon nail art with 3D decals. So, my day 27 of 30 days nail art challenge is Half-moon with 3D decals.

Photo Taken in Sunlight

Things required:

  1. Nail polish: I have used Scandalous Shenanigans from autumn collection of China Glaze
  2. Nail art stencils: C-shaped
  3. 3D decals: multi-colored and with stone
  4. Quick dry top coat

Steps for Half-moon nail art with 3D decals


Step 1: Apply nail art stencils (c-shaped) on your nails, as shown in the photo.








Step 2: Apply two coats of Scandalous Shenanigans nail polish and let it dry. Remove nail art stencils.








Step 3: You can complete your half-moon nail art here by applying top coat. I have applied some 3D decals with colored stone at the half-moon edges.







Step 4: To add some more look, I have applied multi-color flower 3D decals at the bottom of nails. I have also applied a bunch of 3D flower decals on ring finger nail.

Step 5: Finally, apply top coat and complete your today's manicure.






I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. Tomorrow, I have planned for Dripping nail art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home