<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Day 30: Recreation Of My Favorite, Colorful Stamping Nail Art

Sunday 25 May 2014

Day 30: Recreation Of My Favorite, Colorful Stamping Nail Art

Here is the day come to post my last nail art tutorial from 30 days nail art challenge. Today, I want to recreate one of my favorite nail art from this challenge. I am recreating my stamping nail art by making it a colorful stamping nail art.





Things required:

  1. Nail polish colors: white, dark blue, red, pink, yellow, green and blue. (you can select any bright colors).
  2. Stamping set with rectangular stamper.
  3. Thing nail art brush.
  4. China glaze: first and last top coat


Steps for Colorful Stamping Nail Art

Step 1: Apply two coats of white nail polish for the base of your nail art and let it dry completely.

Step 2: I have used stamping nail art technique to make checks on my nails. You can check here how to do stamping nail art.

Step 3: Now, start filling boxes alternatively with different colors. With stamping nail art technique, it become easy to make squares and checks perfectly.









Step 4: Finally, apply top coat to seal your nail art for long term.



















2Pcs/Set Practical Stamping Nail Art Stamper & Scraper
I hope you enjoyed my today's nail art tutorial. With this nail art, my 30 days nail art challenge is complete.

2 Comments:

At 12 August 2015 at 04:07 , Blogger Haritha said...

Article was very well written. Thanks for sharing.
You people were enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us.


Pedicure

 
At 8 October 2015 at 02:31 , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Haritha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home