<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: Blue Polka Dots with 3D Decals Nail Art

Friday 27 November 2015

Blue Polka Dots with 3D Decals Nail Art

Hi folks!today I am going to share an easy nail art idea. For this nail art, we just need Nail polishes, 3D self-adhesive decals and dotting tool set. I am using China glaze nail polishes for this nail art.




Things Required:
1. China Glaze nail polishes: DJ Blue My Mind and I See The Point
2. 3D self-adhesive nail decals
3. Dotting tool set
4. Tweezers
5. Quick Dry Top Coat

3D Self Adhesive Decals for Nail Art


Steps for Blue Polka Dots with 3D Decals Nail Art

Step 1: Apply two coats of DJ Blue My Mind nail polish for the base of your nail art and I See The Point nail polish on ring finger nail.

Step 2: Apply 3D decals on ring finger nails as shown in the picture. I have applied colorful flowers for my nails. Use tweezers to pick decals as they are very delicate and can break easily.


Step 3: Now, Apply big dots on remaining nails and then fill gap with small dots.

Step 4: Finally, apply quick dry top coat to seal your nail art and 3D decals for long time.



Another look created by same 3D Decals for Nail Art



More Dotting Tool Nail Art Ideas:
Day 5: Pink Bubbly Nails
My First Attempt to Tribal Nail Art
Yellow Polka Dots with Striping Tape Nail Art

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home