<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://bombasticnailart.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BomBastic Nail Art: How to Cheat Water Marble with Stamping Nail Art

Saturday 27 August 2016

How to Cheat Water Marble with Stamping Nail Art

Hi everyone!! I was quite busy on vacations. So, I missed to post my latest tutorial on how to cheat water marble nail art. I am going to post several nail art tutorials on this topic. So, if you are in love with water marble then keep checking. In this tutorial, I have used Bundle Monster + Stoleazzy BM XL 210 stamping plate.

Stamping nail art

Products needed:

  1. White nail polish for the base.
  2. Nail polish colors: yellow, orange and green
  3. Born pretty black stamping nail polish
  4. Bundle monster + Stoleazzy BM XL 210  Water Marble Stamping Plate
  5. Clear Jelly Soft Squishy XL 4cm Stamper (from ebay.in)
  6. Born pretty Matte Top Coat
  7. Quick dry top coat

Here is a video tutorial on How to Cheat Water Marble with Stamping Nail Art


Have a closer look with Macro shot of my DIY nail art 
Water marble nail art

Bundle monster + Stoleazzy BM XL 210 water marble stampingplate

how to cheat water marble

Cute nail art

DIY Nail Art Technique

I hope you like my Water Marble Cheat with stamping nail art tutorial. I will be back soon with more DIY nail art ideas.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home